my cover letter

Jaiver Castillo.
La concepcion
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela
04146520877
Date: 08/11/09


Dear Mr. Jhon,

Please accept the attached resume in application for the position of an entry level Industrial Engineer as advertised on monster.can

I have recently graduated from Universidad Rafael Bellosos Chacin (URBE) and am eager to obtain a position from which I will gain valuable experience in the industry.

I appreciate that I have no full time experience in the engineering field, however over the previous two summers I worked for a firm in Maracaibo that manufactured circuit breakers where I assisted the engineering function with general duties and from which I gained an appreciation of what the job entails.

I feel that as an ambitious and highly motivated individual I can learn a lot at your company and be successful there. I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my resume. I will contact you early next week to arrange an appointment to meet you at a time convenient for you.

Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Jaiver Castillo